Jobs at:Radio Maria Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Association Radio Maria Uganda is the organization running Radio Maria, a Catholic radio that has been active since 1996, under the guiding principle of the international mother organization World Family of Radio Maria. The mission of Radio Maria is to be a media for Evangelization. In Uganda it is present in Kampala, Mbarara, Hoima, Mbale, Gulu, Masaka, Fort Portal, Nebbi, Moroto, Kabale, Lira.
Job Title: Fund-raising manager
Organisation: Radio Maria Uganda.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda.
Reports to: Operative Coordinator.
The purpose of the Fund-raising manager is to manage his/her department, the strategic and operational planning of activities to ensure the financial sustainability of the Radio and its Substations. .
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Checks the means of contact with the donor and renders them efficient by planning appropriate updates.
• Researching potential sponsors.
• Writing funding proposals to potential donors
• Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis.
• Develops strategic policies and defines operational objectives informing in a timely manner the management and collaborators of the association involved.
• Optimizes campaigns and the annual fundraising plan. Plans each activity in a such way that everyone can carry out their assignments successfully.
• Draws an annual operational budget, checking the progress of his department periodically.
• Manages and maintains relationship with external partners. (public, private, institutions, religious etc..) with naturalness and the utmost politeness.
• Analyze the performance of events and other fund raising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas of saving more money next time.
• Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities..
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Journalism, public relations or related/applicable fields.
• Minimum of two years of fundraising experience or a related field.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
• Quick thinker and ability to make decisions under pressure
Job Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience: Two years
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should Email their application letter, CV including 3 work related referees to email@example.com deadline for applying is 25th September 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.