- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP)
Deadline of this Job:
06 March 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rakai Health Sciences Program (RHSP) is a collaborative bio medical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the districts of South central Uganda. .
This position holder will provide support to the Grants office in managing CBOs /CSOs in accounting works.
• Effective management of CBOs/CSOs for statutory and donor compliance.
• Ensure that all agreements and records, for CBOs/CSOs are well-maintained and updated.
• Support the capacity building of CBOs/CSOs in proper grants reporting.
• Conduct field monitoring visits to CBOs/CSOs together with the Regional CBO programs officer and CBO accountants.
• Participate in CBO/CSO pre-award assessment activities.
• Review CBO/CSO Budgets
• Submit budgets and funds requisitions for CBOs in the share-point system.
• Produce CBO/CSO monthly and quarterly reports in close collaboration with the Regional CBO Programs Officer and CBO Accountant.
Job Skills: Not Specified
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting from reputable University.
• Full professional qualification ACCA, CPA.
• Evidence of excellent quantitative skills e.g. good grades in a mathematical field at O and A level
• Managing grants or finances for Donor funds for at least 2 years.
• Proficiency in using and Administration of Navision accounting software.
• Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and other common financial software programs
• Strong Leadership skills and ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their; applications including a cover letter, updated CV with 3 referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates (One document), addressed to the HR Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications will be considered. Deadline for Submission: Friday 6th March 2020 by 5:00pm. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.