- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Kempton Junior School
Deadline of this Job:
24 July 2020
Date Posted: Friday, July 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bunamwaya, Kitaka Road, Kampala, Uganda.
Kempton Junior School is a modern, dynamic and high quality Nursery and Primary Semi-International School in Bunamwaya, Wakiso District that seeks to create real impact in education through providing high quality, practical and affordable education.
We are looking for a self-driven professional teacher with a background of primary education who has attributes of growing a dynamic school to greater heights.
Key duties and Responsibilities
1. Promote academic excellence for nursery and primary school.
2. Ensure a profitable institution that meets its financial targets.
3. Recruitment and training of suitable staff.
4. Promote a high degree of discipline among learners and staff for outstanding performance.
5. Provide a wholesome education to all learners.
6. Plan for the school termly / Annual work Plans & School development plan.
7. Co-ordinate all curricular & co- curricular activities of the school
8. Co-ordinates all administrative activities of the school
9. Monitor the performance of staff
10. Coordinate pupils admission in the school
11. Promote leadership within the school; School Vision, Mission & Values
12. Link the school with all stakeholders, the community around the school, etc
13. Lead in promotional activities of the school
14. Carry out research & evaluation programmes of the school including performance of both pupils & staff.
Education, experience and other skills required:
1. A minimum of diploma in primary education. Other relevant qualifications
(Degree, etc) are an added advantage.
2. Must be registered with Ministry of Education
3. At least 10 years of working experience in a primary school 5 of which should have been at Managerial level
4. Good communication, presentation skills and command of the English language (spoken and written).
5. Effective discipline and classroom management skills, Knowledge of curriculum standards and Passion for children and Teaching
6. Proven learner academic achievements.
7. Record of team building and Human resource management.
8. ICT skills
9. Psychomotor skills, Organizational and time management,
10. Evidence of Christian values and promoting integrity.
Additional Preferred Areas at Expertise
Use of manipulative, Early Childhood interventions, Cooperative learning, development, individualized Education Plans, Student Assessments, Thematic Units and Student Motivation.
Job Experience: 10 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications together with copies of academic qualifications should be addressed to The Director Kempton Junior School and sent by Email to: email@example.com and copied to: firstname.lastname@example.org NOT later than 24th JULY, 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.