- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
High School Teacher Of Chemistry and Biology
Jobs at:Emmanuel Christian School
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Emmanuel Christian School is a private, non-profit, Christian, co-educational institution offering the Ugandan curriculum.
It is situated in Kalungu District, approximately 5 km off the main Kampala – Masaka highway.
The school is currently seeking to recruit:
A High School Teacher Of Chemistry and Biology.
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
1. A committed born-again Christian who is dedicated to serving the Lord in Christian Education and in agreement with the Articles of Faith of the Free Presbyterian Church (Available on request).
2. A Diploma in Education (Secondary) or higher in the required subjects, from a recognized institution.
3. A Certificate of Registration from the Ministry of Education and Sports.
Job Education Requirements: Diploma in Education (Secondary) or higher
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their applications by Monday 27th January 2020 to:
Emmanuel Christian School,
P.O. Box 1503,
Applicants should include the following:
1. A Cover Letter and personal statement.
2. A current CV including names of referees and their contact details.
3. A current photograph.
4. Details of current and past remuneration.
An email alert was shared with subscribers on 20th February 2020. You can view it here if you missed it. Alerts make it easier to search for jobs. Many times the alert goes into your Gmail Promotions Tab instead of the Primary Tab, so make sure you check the Promotions Tab every Tuesday and Thursday.
If you want it to always appear in the Primary Tab, you can follow these 4 quick steps on your phone:
On Desktop or Computer, just hold down the email using the left click button and drag it to the Primary Tab.