- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Home Health Visitor
Jobs at:Global Health Uganda (GHU)
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2020
Date Posted: Friday, July 31, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ref: GHU 004/2020
Global Health Uganda (GHU) is a registered not for profit, limited liability company with the mission to promote child health by conducting and facilitating quality and relevant research in child health, neurodevelopment and interventions. GHU is inviting applications for the following positions for the CHEMCHA STUDY based in Jinja hospital.
STUDY NURSE (2 positions) .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carry out home visits to study participants to deliver study medication and review study participants as per protocol and SOPs.
• Ensure that necessary study forms including log books, CRFs, lab forms, check lists patient files etc are accurately and completely filled at each visit as per protocol and SOPs.
• Document the physical locations and addresses of all study participants for purposes of follow up.
• Collect appropriate samples from the study participants and ensure that they are delivered to the appropriate laboratories as per protocol.
• Ensure study participants’ safety and confidentiality.
• Responsible for maintenance, safety of the study motor cycle/ vehicle.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Skills and person specifications:
• Hold a Diploma in Nursing and registered with the Uganda National Nurses and Midwives Council.
• Ability to ride a motorbike with a valid rider’s permit.
• Experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
• Personal integrity, flexible and proactive.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a TYPED cover letter, all necessary academic documents and the contact details of three work related referees all in one PDF document addressed to: The Human Resource Officer, Global Health Uganda, P.O BOX 33842, Kampala, Uganda.
Please send your application to the email firstname.lastname@example.org Or hand deliver your application to the Global Health Uganda head office on Plot 667, Mawanda Road not later than Monday, 10th August, 2020 at 5:00pm.
We appreciate your application however; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.