Jobs at:AAR Health Care
Deadline of this Job:
18 September 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HR Assistant .
Key Result Areas
• Recruitment coordination
• Management of staff records
• Leave management
• General HR office administration
• Staff training facilitation
• Staff exit clearance processes
Human Resource reports
• Corporate Social Responsibility
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Recognized University degree in Human Resource Management.
• 4 years of relevant HR experience
• ICT Competency
• Knowledge of HRMIS systems.
• Good interpersonal skills, excellent organization
skills with a keen eye for details. Strong communication and ability to multi-task.
• High level of initiative and creativity.
• High level of confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a team.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should send us your comprehensive application and up-to-date CV, copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the post in the email subject DEADLINE: 18TH SEPTEMBER 2020 Only successful candidates will be contacted. AAR CALL: +256 414 560 921 www.aarhealthcare.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.