Jobs at:Living Water International
Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support HR Manager in tasks related to recruitment, maintenance of HR files & dbases, leave records, processing medical, GPA applications & other benefits. Also, financial record keeping, payroll, and working on special projects as needed.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, psychology or related field
• 3 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, or related experience.
• Basic experience in processing payroll, leave and recruitment preferably with an INGO.
• Good experience in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point presentation, HRIS (added advantage)
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of the local labor laws is an added advantage.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding personnel information.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV maximum 4 pages (please no certificates) 3 referees & a letter from your Church leader to: HR and Administration Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 4:00 p.m. Friday June 18, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of deadline. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.
All offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all applicable background checks. Please refer to www.water.cc for information on our work.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.
18 June 2021