Jobs at:Welthungerhilfe (WHH)
Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Welthungerhilfe (WHH), founded in 1962, is today one of the biggest non-governmental aid and development agencies in Germany. The objective of the program in Uganda is to improve livelihoods of the most vulnerable population in rural areas through interventions that increase their Food and Nutrition Security, improve sustainable access to WASH services and support the employability of youth through vocational and life skills training. We understand that livelihoods of the rural population in Uganda have improved in a sustainable way when people are able to meet their basic food needs, have access to clean drinking water and safe sanitation, live in a healthy environment and take up opportunities to earn and diversify a decent income.
Position: HR assistant
Welthungerhilfe Uganda Country Office is looking for a dynamic and team-oriented HR Assistant. The successful candidate will be based in the Country Office in Kampala. The position is to be filled as soon as possible..
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Position:
• Support the recruitment process of new personnel
• Organize induction workshops
• Support staff capacity development and identify potential staff training service providers
• Support in the preparation for visitors
• Support in other administrative tasks
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or other relevant courses
• One to two years of relevant working experience
• Very good working knowledge in English (spoken and written)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills in MS office
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• All qualified and interested applicants should upload a PDF document consisting of cover letter (1 page) and CV (max. 3 pages) including three reference contacts via the following links: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/welthungerhilfeuganda or https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/welthungerhilfeuganda/743999709363536-hr-assistant
• Welthungerhilfe is an equal opportunity employer; qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
• All applications must be received by close of business on Friday, 20th March 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.