- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Human Resource & Administrative Officer
Jobs at:Swiss Relief Aid
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The candidate will be located at our Kampala office reporting to the HR Africa office.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Job Experience Requirements: Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
An email alert was shared with subscribers on 20th February 2020. You can view it here if you missed it. Alerts make it easier to search for jobs. Many times the alert goes into your Gmail Promotions Tab instead of the Primary Tab, so make sure you check the Promotions Tab every Tuesday and Thursday.
If you want it to always appear in the Primary Tab, you can follow these 4 quick steps on your phone:
On Desktop or Computer, just hold down the email using the left click button and drag it to the Primary Tab.