Human Resources and Administrative Manager
Jobs at:East African Medical Vitals Limited (EAMVL)
Deadline of this Job:
23 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the Human Resources and Administrative function within East African Medical Vitals Limited (EAMVL) ensuring quality services are provided to staff , employees and external partners/ stakeholders enabling them to achieve their strategic objectives and contribute to the success of East African Medical Vitals Limited
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
SUPERVISES: Human Resources & Administration Officer; Stores & Records Assistant and Administration Assistant.
Scope of Responsibilities
• Ensure that appropriate and relevant policies and procedures communicate the values of EAMVL and are consistently applied throughout the organization.
• Coordinate and manage the recruitment process, ensuring EAMVL is provided with appropriate numbers of adequately qualified and competent staff
• Manage the HR and Administration function by maintaining accurate and up to date records to enable effective reporting and decision making
• Working with Finance ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll data to help the team provide a proactive and efficient payroll services.
• Participate with Senior Management in the development, implementation and monitoring of EAMVL learning and development plan to ensure that it meets the needs of both EAMVL staff and results in the achievements of the overall objectives
• Propose, implement and monitor systems and procedures that will enhance the performance and motivation of EAMV employees, communicating clearly to managers and supporting them in implementation
• Ensure an efficiently run office facility providing a conducive/enabling physical environment for the organization’s activities to take place.
• To lead the HR & Administration team in a manner that empowers them to deliver excellent service to the organisation so as to achieve quality results.
Job related experience and knowledge:
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
• Experience of acting as an HR Business Partner to internal or external customers
• Demonstrated ability to coach others in the use of HR best practices
• Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation; excellent presentation skills
• Thorough knowledge of Employment laws of Uganda.
• Knowledge and practical skills in facilitation and implementation of workplace learning; understanding of good practice in adult learning
• Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the organisation
• Demonstrated experience in managing logistics
• A Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, or management & administration, organizational psychology or equivalent.
• PGD in HR (added advantage)
• 4-6 years in a medium sized organisation
Job Education: A Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, or management & administration, organizational psychology or equivalent.
Job Experience: 4-6 years in a medium sized organisation
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.