Internal Audit Executive
Jobs at:Roofings Rolling Mills
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, July 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roofings Rolling Mills is a leading steel manufacturer in East Africa. Comprising of a wire galvanizing line, reinforced TMT bars rolling mill, Continuous Galvanizing line and Colour Coating line located in Namanve Industrial and Business Park, Kampala Uganda.
We are seeking to recruit a motivated person with integrity and zeal to perform beyond expectations to fill the position of Internal Audit Executive.
• Review of general ledgers, accounts receivables, accounts payables & all related reports & MIS reports.
• Act as an objective source of independent advise to ensure validity, legality and goal achievements
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Verification and authorization of sales invoices.
• Verification and authorization of cash/bank payments
• Checking of cash receipts, banking deposits & daily cash reconciliations.
• Review of various supplier invoices before payments
• Review of accountabilities for the various advances
• Conducting of stock take, reconciliation and control in terms of variance monitoring.
• Analysis of material usage & daily factory reports as they arise.
• Analyzing business policies, processes and procedures
• Review of monthly payroll and other employee payments
• Handling of credit, debit & refund notes.
• Routine checks of outlet operations
• Carrying out post audits of the various departments.
• Review of monthly management accounts
• Any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
• The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field;
• Must be a qualified accountant with CPA , ACCA, CIMA, or CIA
• A minimum of three years of progressive work experience in audit preferably in a manufacturing company.
• A Sound knowledge in MS Excel, word, power point and ERP software’s. Having interfaced with SAP is an added advantage
• Prior experience in risk based audit through use of reactive and predictive models will be a plus.
Job Education: a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field
Job Experience: A minimum of three years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send an application letter with detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 30th July 2020 to:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Roofings Rolling Mills Ltd
Note: email subject: INTERNAL AUDIT EXECUTIVE -JOB
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.