Jobs at:TPO Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
18 September 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 08, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TPO Uganda is a local Ugandan NGO that has been operating in the country for 25 years. Our programs comprise interventions organized around the following themes; Care and protection of OVC; child protection, livelihoods support, mental health and psychosocial support, response and prevention of all forms of violence against women and children as well as emergency response and humanitarian action. TPO Uganda is active in 33 districts in the region and is a member of several partnerships and coordination mechanisms in the country..
TPO Uganda is now seeking applications for the following position;
Reports to: Supervised by the Country Director, functionally reports to the Board of Directors through the Audit and Risk Management Committee.
The Internal Audit function is an independent and objective assurance and consulting activity intended to add value and improve on the quality of financial management operations by bringing a systematic approach to the effectiveness of risk management and adequacy of the Organization’s internal controls.
• Degree in Accounts, Finance or related field with professional qualification in ACCA/CPA/CIA
• Proven working experience of over 5 years with 3 years specifically in Internal Audit on projects funded by USAID, EU, and the UN system.
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, accounting standards, procedures and regulations, with sound independent judgment
• Experience in risk management and fraud investigations
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office and familiar with using accounting software
• Ability to analyse and manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Strong leadership and decision making skills with a high level of attention to detail and excellent team building and mentorship skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including report writing.
• High level of integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your detailed curriculum viate and letter of interest with 3 work related referees and a table showing your past 3 year salary history via email: email@example.com , copy in firstname.lastname@example.org (Attached as one document of 2MBs)
Deadline: September 18, 2020.
• TPO Uganda is an equal opportunities employer that doesn’t discriminate on any basis.
• Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.