Jobs at:Muslim Centre for Justice and Law
Deadline of this Job:
18 March 2020
Date Posted: Friday, March 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About US: MCJL envisions, “A Ugandan society that upholds universal faith-based principles in ensuring equitable access to justice, human rights and observance of the law.” Our mission is, “To facilitate observance of human rights, justice, peace, and good governance through promotion of public interest, civil liberties, and obligations under the law.”
Muslim Centre for Justice and Law invites applications from qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts:
Number of Positions: 1
Duty Station: Head Office.
Reports to: ……
Deadline: 18th March 2020 at Midnight
The Internal Auditor will support the Internal Audit function in ensuring an independent systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of policies, procedures, and standards designed to add value and improve operations. .
Roles and Responsibilities
• To perform a risk-based audit for each audit engagement including documenting the scope letter, performing a risk assessment, audit program, fieldwork, and report.
• To execute all work assigned in line with approved Internal Audit methodology and within the time allocated per assignment.
• Identify and evaluate significant risk exposures in the control processes and make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
• Ability to identify audit areas where Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATS) can be utilized.
• Adequately document all the work performed in evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal control systems in the Organization.
• Support the on-going development, training and personal growth of the team.
• Keep abreast of relevant changes and trends related to Auditing.
• To document, discuss and clear audit findings in conjunction with the manager.
• Communicate results in writing including, objectives, scope, applicable conclusions, recommendations, and action plans.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should hold a First Degree preferably in B. Com, BBA, Business Management/ Economics, Statistics. (Majoring in Finance and or Accounting).
• Hold a valid membership with an Accounting professional body.
• At least three years of in an Audit Firm.
• Working knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods.
• Working knowledge of computerized accounting and auditing systems
• Good Interpersonal skills – tactful in dealing with people
Job Education: First Degree preferably in B. Com, BBA, Business Management/ Economics, Statistics
Job Experience: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications should be addressed to the President sent to email@example.com and include the position applied for in the subject matter. Applicants should attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, Certiﬁed copies of academic and other relevant documents and indicate names and contacts of three (3) referees, two professional and one character. N.B: No hand delivery application will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MCJL is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates and Persons with Disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.