Internal Sales Representative
Mantrac Uganda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
5pm on the 31st March 2019
Date Posted: 25th March 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: UGX , Value: 1000000 , Minimum: 700000 , Maximum: 3000000 , Period: MONTH
In order to strengthen and advance our position as the market leader, Mantrac Uganda Ltd invites applications from highly motivated and suitably qualiﬁed graduates for employment in the following postion.
Position of Internal Sales Representative
The Internal Sales Representative will liase with customers and prospects, building and maintaining relationships via telephone. The ISR will typically manage multiple sales segments responsible for delivering sales revenue targets in line with their assigned customers, as directed by the ISR manager. .
• Proactively build quality customer relationships
• Deliver sales targets through the sale of Caterpillar Equipment, parts and service.
• Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with the customers by conducting a proper needs analysis and providing consistent, accurate and timely solutions advice based on customer needs.
• Maintain a minimum of 125 calls per week to promote, develop and qualify equipment leads and sells
• Maintain an accurate account database and machine population information
• Represent the company in an ethical and professional manner.
Qualiﬁcations experience and competencies
• Strong communications skills
• Sales or tele sales background
• Engineering Background
• Experience up to 3 years is preferred
Job application procedure
To apply send a copy of your updated Curriculum Vitae and cover letter including photocopies of your academic papers to the contact given below:
The Human Resource Manager,
Plot 17/41, 7th Street, Industrial Area
P.O BOX 7126 Kampala, Uganda
The closing date is 5pm on the 31st March 2019