Jobs at:Davis & shirtliff group
Deadline of this Job:
Friday 24th May, 2019 at 5pm
Date Posted: 13th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and with Headquarters in Nairobi.
The Firm is looking for qualified, experienced and talented Sales Engineer to fill the following positions.
The work station is in Kampala.
Position: Irrigation Engineer (01)
The main roles and responsibilities for the positions are highlighted.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Selling specialized equipment and services.
• Planning, designing irrigation fixtures and overseeing installation of fixtures to requirements and specifications.
• Conducting research on problems of soil drainage and conservation.
• Customer development and retention.
• Travels to customer visits.
• Any other task deemed necessary to accomplish the above..
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will most likely have:
• A second upper class university degree in a Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university.
• At least 3 years' relevant experience and below 35 years.
• Excellent written and spoken English, good interpersonal, presentation skills and commercial skills are also of great importance.
• Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
• Be self-motivated, disciplined and effective team player
• Additional professional qualification is an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Agricultural Engineering
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years' relevant experience
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Send in your application letters and CVs with 3 referees, copies of certificates, and passport size colour photograph. Also indicate your email, day-time phone number, current salary and how soon they would be available to begin work.
Emails that exceed 2MB will not be considered.
Interested applicants should send their applications to;
Address: People Performance Group
Plot 8 Kitante Close
P. O. Box 12405 Kampala.
Closing date: Friday 24th May, 2019 at 5pm.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those that qualify will be contacted.
Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.