- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
M & E Manager
Jobs at:Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
11th October 2019
Date Posted: Monday, September 23, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Baylor College of Medicine Children's Foundation - Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) is an indigenous not-for-profit child health and development organization affiliated to the Baylor College of Medicine International Pediatric AIDS Initiative (BIPAI), a Network of paediatric HIV/AIDS care and treatment Children's Clinical Centers of Excellence and international program offices in 11 countries across Africa, Eastern Europe and North America.
Baylor Uganda is anticipating two grant in the West Nile and Hoima regions and is seeking for potential experienced professionals who can be engaged in the following positions if we are awarded the grant:
Role Position: M & E MANAGER 01 POSITION West Nile
(Arua) region and 01 position Mid-Western (Hoima) Region
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and monitoring the implementation of M&E management systems and guidelines for measuring and tracking project's performance & impact and manage the utilization of data and information in line with the M&E departmental mission .
• Team and communications skills
• Must be dynamic
• Persuasive & Convincing
Required Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
• A degree in Statistics, Demography or Quantitative Economics with a Masters in Statistics or Quantitative Economics or any other relevant masters and must be registered with the relevant professional body;
• Formal qualification in project monitoring and evaluation;
• At least eight (8) years of experience in log frame approach in planning, monitoring & evaluation and application of qualitative and quantitative M&E methods with a reputable International or local NGO. Knowledge of statistical analysis and data management packages of Ms Access, Ms Excel, STATA, SPSS, and EpiDATA.
• Demonstrated research experience and skills, complemented by collaboration with varying types of partners, government and donor representatives is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: degree in Statistics
Job Experience Requirements: (8) years
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are the right candidate and for more details regarding the above positions, please visit the link;
https://careers.baylor-uganda.org Applications should include a cover letter, CV, daytime telephone contact, three traceable professional references and certified UNEB certificates as well as certified University Transcripts; Deadline for application is 11 October 2019.
You must have at least a credit 6 in MATHEMATICS and ENGLISH at Ordinary Level (UCE). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - for interview.