Manager, Credit Analysis
Jobs at:Orient Bank
Deadline of this Job:
26 June 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Manager, Credit Analysis
Reporting to: Chief Business Officer
To carry out detailed analysis, review and formulation of credit proposals/packages originating from the Corporate Business Segment in accordance with the credit policy and guidelines for presentation to Management Credit Committee for approval.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise credit analysts and Sales & Service Officers to ensure reviews are done on time and adequate support is provided to the team.
• Improve the quality of credit analysis by providing on the job training to both the Credit analysts and Relationship managers.
• Evaluation analysis of corporate proposals in line with the credit policy.
• Review all credit proposals submitted by the Corporate Business Segment for accuracy and compliance with the credit policy before presentation to the relevant approval committee.
• Proactively drive the review process to ensure consistent, thorough and timely evaluation of existing credit facilities in accordance with the credit policy.
• Interface with the Corporate Relationship Managers to obtain appropriate information to evaluate risk from a credit perspective in line with guiding credit policies.
• Evaluation and assessment of Credit Risk and associated risk for corporate accounts and large accounts in line with credit policy.
• Vetting credit applications and making recommendations for approval or rejection in line with the Credit policy and borrowing limits.
• Suggest and recommend terms and conditions for the credit recommended.
• Liaise with Corporate for advances appraisal, reviews, excess reports, site visits, financials and other analysis related information to support the credit applications.
Minimum Education Qualification
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business related subject or its equivalent.
• Professional banking, Insurance and Accounting qualification will give an added advantage.
Minimum of 4 years banking experience with not less than 3years in core credit operations in banking industry
Key Required Skills
• Demonstrate a proven ability to analyze credit proposals
• Understanding of business trends & credit risk management trends in the financial services industry
• Ability to understand and analyze financial & cash-flow statements and make useful deductions for decision-making
• Good coordination skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational and people management skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 26th June, 2021 at 5:00pm
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.