Manager Strategy & Management Information
Jobs at:Orient Bank
Deadline of this Job:
26 June 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Manager Strategy & Management Information
Reporting to: Chief Business Officer
Support the Commercial Banking team in creating deep insights around the needs of our customers on a micro segment level in the context of the business and market environment, in order to develop appropriate value propositions to meet customers’ needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct and facilitate strategic and market analytics to drive out customer insights on a micro segment level.
• Extract and present information on key intelligence to Management on a periodic basis to support their strategy definition decision making.
• Review the strategic objectives against changes in the external environment and customer behavior and develop recommendations for changes to address new requirements.
• Identify market conditions/consumer behavior changes and assess the significance of the changes in relation segments and make comprehensive recommendations on the desired approaches to address changing needs.
• Ensure that adequate research and monitoring mechanisms are in place to surface significant competitive threats in time to create a reasonable response.
• Assist and advise in business planning to ensure alignment and integration with the overall Commercial Banking & organizational Strategy
• Translate market potential back to internal customer base, using all dimensions to do qualitative- and quantitative opportunity assessment.
• Source, analyze and interpret behavioral trends with accompanied profiling.
• Contribute to the development of new product or channel business cases by reviewing assumptions against intelligence gathered.
• Investigate and embark on a continuous market scanning to identify and stay abreast of market trends and activities.
• Formulate and influence product strategies based on research findings and work with outside research agencies and group marketing for ad-hoc research projects commissioned.
• Create and sustain an optimal Business Improvement climate to optimize performance via continuous provision of business insights and recommendations.
Minimum Education Qualification
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business related subject or its equivalent.
• Professional and post graduate qualifications are an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years banking experience
• Sound experience in business development within the banking sector.
• Demonstrable ability to manage diverse teams and customer relationships;
• Track record of conducting strategic analysis and insights Track record of having translated concepts into actionable and delivered strategies
Key Required Skills
• Leadership and People management skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good negotiation and influencing skills
• Professional disposition
• Rational and analytical thinking
• In-depth knowledge of Banking industry
• Networking and market intelligence
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: email@example.com
Deadline is 26th June, 2021 at 5:00pm
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.