Jobs at:African Initiatives for Relief and Development
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AIRD Uganda is non-governmental, non-political, non-religious and non-profit making organization with the main aim of protecting and seeking durable solutions for Refugees and IDP's in Africa in partnership with UNHCR the UN refugee agency.
AIRD is seeking for qualified personnel for the position listed below
5. Job Title: M&E Officer
Location: Kampala and Field Offices
Report to: Senior M&E
Providing support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing projects in the field. .
• Assessing all AIRD field activities and making sure ongoing works are as per the AIRD policies and procedures and donor requirements.
• Detail Responsibilities:
• Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to AIRD monitoring and evaluation system
• Support in conducting baseline surveys
• Participate actively in program planning process and budgeting of the program quality and fundraising unit
• Support Managers and program teams in developing Periodical reports.
• Support Managers and program teams in dealing with any other tasks as may be required
• Coordinate with staffs to collect data against agreed indicators
• Ensure quality of data collected by different departments.
• Provide feedback to management on projects' performance based on monitoring data findings
• Develop and share field visit reports with management
• Ensure quality of data/ statistics in project plans
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• High level of honesty and Integrity
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Advanced computer skills in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentation, Creating forms, org charts, mail merges, labels, name tags, charts and graphs, pivot tables, presentations with animation and sound.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Willingness to work in any part of the country
• Degree in procurement and logistics/supplies management, social or natural science discipline
• Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring and evaluation
• 3-5 years' experience in monitoring and evaluation with at least 1 year with an international NGO
• Experience in monitoring and evaluating Logistics and civil works projects
• Experience of field data collection
Job Education Requirements: Degree in procurement and logistics/supplies management
Job Experience Requirements: 3-5 years'
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the required qualifications are encouraged to apply on the link below: www.aird.hrmagic.ug/careers
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Application Deadline: Friday 24th January 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.