- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Medical Officer Special Grade - Anaesthesia
Jobs at:EMERGENCY Life Support for Civilian War Victims
Deadline of this Job:
08 March 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
EMERGENCY Life Support for Civilian War Victims (EMERGENCY) is an independent Italian organization established in 1994 lo offer high quality, free medical and surgical care to victims of war, landmines and poverty. It promotes a culture of peace, solidarity and respect for human rights.
In consultation with the MoH and the HSC, EMERGENCY will appoint national staff to work at the Centre of Excellence in Pediatric Surgery in Entebbe
Hospital facilities will include the following departments:
• Outpatients department (OPD)
• Diagnostic department (Ultrasound, X-Ray, CT scan)
• Laboratory (haematology, clinical chemistry and microbiology)
• Operating Theatres No 3 Sterilization
• Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) N° beds 6, all equipped with ventilators
• High Dependency Unit (HDU) No beds 16
• WARD N° beds 50 Pharmacy Administration
• Technical department
• Ancillary and domestic services (laundry, maintenance, etc.)
NAME OF THE POST: Medical Officer Special Grade - Anaesthesia (U2) .
• MBChB Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or institution.
• Master of Medicine in Anesthesia or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution
• Registration certificates and valid practicing licenses
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education: MBChB Degree
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements and are interested, please submit your application including detailed Curriculum Vita, academic and professional paper. Names of 3 work related Referees with their Email/daytime telephone contacts. Submission can be done personally to EMERGENCY's office:
Plot 120-122 Dunstan Nsumbuga Road - Entebbe or by email to: recruitment.uganda@emergency. it indicating the position and reference. The full adverts with the detailed job Profiles will be published on the website of the Health Service Commission: www.hsc.go.ug
The closing date for applications is Sunday, 8th March 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.