National Content Methods & Reporting Officer
Jobs at:SeaOwl Energy Services
Deadline of this Job:
01 March 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
On behalf of our Client in the Extractives sector, we are looking for a competent National Content Methods & Reporting Officer to join our Team at our Clients office in Kampala in their National Content Department. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of assigned tasks and work diligently under pressure. .
The job holder will be responsible for the following tasks;
• Manage the daily personnel transport operations on site and optimizing the allocated resources
• Coordinate the company assigned drivers and associated contract(s), through assigning them work duties, monitor work schedules which includes the control and follow up of their competencies, trainings and all work duties being captured and approved in Personnel Transport System (PTS)
• Conduct routine road surveys within the operational area to ensure that all risks are known, highlighted and mitigation measures are put in place
• Act as the Road Safety Coordinator on site
• Manage the field aviation operations (landing and take-off of the aircraft) in a safe and efficient manner; maximizing the seat occupancy and also the flying hours, communicate the Passengers arrival time to all relevant parties (contractors and passengers) and allocation of all the necessary safety equipment to enable safe landing and taking off of the aircraft
• Follow up on Land transportation use of the in-vehicle Monitoring Systems (IVMS); collect data, produce statistics and inform line management in case of deviation to procedures
• Review and evaluate the vehicles tracking system; develop and improve driver experience and competence
• Ensure that all the Journey Management Plans are in place for all planned and unplanned journeys
• Follow up on vehicle maintenance, repairs, mobilization and demobilization
• Schedule, organize, direct and control all daily shuttle and light vehicle activities in a safe and efficient manner
• Ensure the promotion of a Land Transportation safety culture and ensure that all defects, anomalies, accidents or incidents are communicated, captured in SYNERGI and closed in due time
• Advise and assist the contractors to comply with the Driving Policy of the affiliate
• Manage the fuel for the onsite vehicles and monitor the vehicles daily consumption ratios using PTS
• Ensure that drivers are experienced, competent to operate vehicles under their charge, fully licenced, observed, reviewed and comply with the requirements of the tasks being undertaken
• Ensure the drivers driving habits conform to the work procedures and tasks are being conducted in a safe manner
• Perform regular inspection of equipment and vehicles to ensure they are in a safe working condition
• Ensure adequate emergency breakdown equipment, first aid equipment and warning equipment exist
• Check for non-approved modifications made to equipment or non-repaired damages
• Participate in the definition of Scope of works and technical evaluation of bidders during the Call for tender
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Logistics and Transport or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Transport & Distribution (end to end supply chain) in manufacturing, construction, and Logistics operations at supervisory level.
• In depth knowledge of Logistics and Health, Safety & Environment.
• Good understanding of Oil and Gas operations within a Multicultural environment, organization, adaptability and anticipation skills.
• Excellent understanding of International, Regional and Uganda Road Safety requirements and regulations, Road safety acts, Uganda traffic regulations.
• Experience in ERP Systems including SAP and database management is an added advantage.
• Good command of English both oral and written
• Experience in MS Office such as MS access, word, project, excel.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you feel you meet the criteria as outlined above and are ready to take on this challenge, please send us your CV ONLY to:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +256 (0) 706 444 500
Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any question or need any clarifications
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.