Jobs at:Radio Maria Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Association Radio Maria Uganda is the organization running Radio Maria, a Catholic radio that has been active since 1996, under the guiding principle of the international mother organization World Family of Radio Maria. The mission of Radio Maria is to be a media for Evangelization. In Uganda it is present in Kampala, Mbarara, Hoima, Mbale, Gulu, Masaka, Fort Portal, Nebbi, Moroto, Kabale, Lira.
Job Title: Operations Coordinator.
Organisation: Radio Maria Uganda.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda.
Reports to: President.
Overall Responsibility: The Operations coordinator is responsible for managing and supervising the organizational area of competence. The coordinator is a key figure of organisation and often the link between top-level management and operations staff .
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees and coordinates the continuous, multifaceted daily operations of the radio station, ensuring compliance with broadcast standards and relevant UCC laws and regulations.
• Participates in the establishment, organisation and implementation of short term and long term goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures of the radio.
• Plans, designs, establishes and maintains organizational structures and systems that enable the employees to accomplish the organization’s mission goals and objectives.
• Provides advice and assistance to the board in the planning, implementations and evaluations of modification to existing operations, systems and procedures of the radio.
• Performs recruitment, training retention and problem resolution and performance management of the radio.
• Know how to assess the annual budget, taking into account the real needs and verifying the actual progress.
• Have a direct and constant relationship with the suppliers of services for which he/she is responsible. The coordinator will be responsible of overseeing the procurement processes and procedures to ensure they are in line with the principles of the radio.
• Manage relationship with the technical operational staff and meet with them periodically for scheduling and evaluating the offered services.
• Participate in the executive committee(EXCOM), the governing body of the radio which at regular meetings facilitates operational activities. The coordinator is responsible for putting into practice decisions approved by the EXCOM.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES.
• University Degree or equivalent certification in Administration, Accounting, Human Resource or equivalent.
• Minimum of four years’ experience and at least one in a managerial role, working in media is an asset.
• Great managerial skills and great communications skills.
• Great analytical skills
• Excellent planning, development and management skills.
• Punctual, dynamic, flexible and management skills.
• Punctual in implementing tasks established with the management and a great team worker.
• Good working knowledge in ICT.
Job Education: University Degree
Job Experience: 4 years
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should Email their application letter, CV including 3 work related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org deadline for applying is 25th September 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.