Pattern Maker - Mechanical
Jobs at:Kakira Sugar Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27th May 2019
Date Posted: 17th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies in our company:
Job Title: Pattern Maker - Mechanical
Job Ref. 2019.04.286/FY-M-FR-08
Age: 20 Years and Above
Reporting to: Agricultural Workshop Manager.
• Making patterns for spare parts.
• Inspecting the patterns before handing them over to moulders.
• Cleaning the power machines necessary in the Foundry section for example planer machines, Rip Saw, etc.
• Adhering and enforcing to the safety, health and environment policy of the company.
• Applicants should be holders of Trade Test Certificate in Pattern making/Craft
• Certificate in carpentry and joinery.
• At least three (3) years hands on experience in pattern making of templates in a busy workshop.
Job Education Requirements: Certificate in Pattern making/Craft
Job Experience Requirements: At least three (3) years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone contact number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to:
Mr. Moses H. Thenge, Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited, P.0. Box 121, Jinja - Uganda
Tel. 0414-444000 ‘
Closing date is 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement.