Personnel & Administration Officer -Re-advertised
A reputable Organisation
Deadline of this Job:
7th December, 2018
Date Posted: 19th November 2018 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time
A reputable Organisation wishes to invite suitably qualified applications for the underlisted vacant positions. Specific qualifications and attributes required are mentioned along each post, while general requirements include the following:
- Excellent literacy skills: should be able to read, speak and write fluently and comprehensively.
- Strong and pleasant inter—personal skills, with an ability to work effectively at all levels.
- Strong initiative, drive and ambition to succeed
- Willingness to learn new and/or practical skills.
- Age range between 23 to 35 years.
- Should be computer literate.
- Experience, if any, is an added advantage.
Position: Personnel & Administration Officer
- Bachelors in Business Administration or Diploma in Business Management Desirable attributes:
- Good oral and written skills.
- Ability to present adequate working papers to enable the supervisor to evaluate work done and matters to be reported.
- Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times including observing the confidential nature of tasks relating to management & administration.
- Highly organized with strong organisational and planning skills, ability to prioritize tasks and deliver assignments within prescribed deadlines.
- Ability to assemble and/or analyze large amounts of data and to compile timely reports.
- Good IT skills.
- Coordinate and implement all administrative and personnel management activities within the organisation.
- Secretary to Management meetings and take minutes of the Management meetings, coordinate and schedule the said meetings and follow up on implementation of actions agreed upon.
- Assist Management in procurement, assets management and maintenance.
- Supervise the Administration staff as will be detailed by the immediate supervisor.
- In liason with the Board Secretary, maintain and ensure that the organisations assets are insured at all times.
- Assist the Board Secretary in the preparation of the Annual Report for the Organisation, and other reports that are required from time to time.
- Any other duties that shall be assigned by Management.
Job application procedure
Hand-written applications, attaching a copy of the C.V and relevant testimonials, should be addressed and submitted to Voucher No 654, c/o The New Vision Printing & Publishing Co Ltd, Kampala. The application should be sealed in an envelope and clearly marked with the Post one is applying for. Deadline for submission is Friday 7th December, 2018 at 4:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further considerations.