- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC)
Deadline of this Job:
16 July 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Advertisement: Pharmacy Technician (1 Position Only)
The Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC) seeks to hire a suitable candidate for the position of Pharmacy Technician for the DPSP study to be based at Masafu site, Busia District.
The Successful candidate will be reporting to the Pharmacist. .
Job description: The successful candidate will be:
• Responsible for participant’s randomization/treatment allocation and maintaining strict
• study and blinding throughout the study period
• Maintaining a study drug management system in place including study product receipt, control and strict accountability;
• Pre-packing study drugs to be administered by the Study Nurse blinded to the participant’s treatment regimen
• Maintaining strict accountability for receipt and disposition of all study drugs;
• Ensuring proper storage condition of study drugs;
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date pharmacy regulatory files, including monthly physical counts of stock.
• Attending study meetings and providing Pharmacy updates
Submitting weekly targets and key outputs.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and other desirables for the job:
• The candidate must hold a Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and be fully registered with a valid practicing license
• Good computer skills.
• Previous work experience in a research setting especially in malaria research and GCP training will be an added advantage
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team and fast paced environment with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Candidate must have great attention to detail, high levels of confidentiality and integrity
Job Education: Diploma in Pharmacy
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Email your applications to:
The Human Resource Manager
Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC)
This advert can also be found on www.idrc-uganda.org
Additional Important Comments:
• All applications must be submitted on or before 5:00pm, Thursday 16th July 2020
• All applications must be accompanied by the following documents (PDF & Word version only): Current CV with contact details of professional referees, Diploma transcript/award, Advanced and Ordinary level academic certificates/transcript only.
• Please do not attach other certificates.
• Submission of incomplete or inaccurate documents will render the applicant ineligible for consideration for the job opening.
• Applications cannot be amended following submission.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FURTHER.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.