- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Medical Teams International
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2020
Date Posted: Saturday, January 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of "Daring to love like Iesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world". MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile, Mid and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health,HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the following positions;
Position ID: #2028
Location: Mbarara .
For detail job description, please follow the link below; https://medicalteams-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/recruitmentug_medicalteams_org/Elx3Dpv4TcZNmABe1ErPQqYBpjSvDnIaiwsf9U4XAfJdkA?e=s4mUtt
Knowledge, skills and Qualiﬁcations:
• Bachelor's degree in medicine and Surgery from a recognized University
• Must have completed internship and rotated in obstetrics and Gynaecology.
• Registration with Uganda Medical & Dental Practitioners Council; Valid practicing licence
• Two  years’ work experience in a Health Center IV, Hospital or a Primary Health Care related Project.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree
Job Experience Requirements: Two  years’
Job application procedure
1. Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to; firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
3. INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION ID & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
4. Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
5. Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.