A Primary School Head Teacher
Emmanuel Christian School
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, 29th March 2019
Date Posted: 13th March 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: UGX , Value: 1500000 , Minimum: 1050000 , Maximum: 4500000 , Period: MONTH
Emmanuel Christian School is a private, non-profit, Christian, co-educational institution offering the Ugandan curriculum.
It is situated in Kalungu District, approximately 5 km off the main Kampala – Masaka highway.
The school is currently seeking to recruit:
1. A committed born again Christian who is dedicated to serving the Lord in Christian Education and in agreement with the Articles of Faith of the Free Presbyterian Church (Available on request).
2. A Diploma in Education (Primary) from a recognized institution.
3. A Certificate of Registration as a Grade V teacher from the Ministry of Education and Sports.
4. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a reputed school.
5. A proven track record.
6. Experience in school leadership and administration will be an advantage.
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their applications by Friday, 29th March 2019.
Emmanuel Christian School,
P.O. Box 1503,
Applicants should include the following:
1. A Cover Letter and personal statement.
2. A current CV including names of referees and their contact details.
3. A current photograph.
4. Details of current and past remuneration.