- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Procurement and Logistics Supervisor
Jobs at:BRAC Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
03 April 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd launched on 25 April 2019 and attained its current status of a Tier II Credit institution following a successful background as the leading Microfinance services provider in Uganda. The Bank operates 32 regulated branches and 131 satellite offices covering 84 districts in Uganda targeting Micro, Small and Medium Entrepreneurs. BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd promotes financial inclusion by extending financial services to unserved and underserved population, especially women and youth living in poverty in rural areas, the Bank is operationally and financially self-sustaining with over 231,000 active customers and a loan book in excess of Ushs. 175 billion. To enable us serve our customers better, we are seeking to fill the following vacancy
JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR
Reports to: Manager Procurement and Logistics.
To provide procurement and logistics support while ascertaining accountability in accordance to BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd policies and procedures, for efficient, effective and economy of operations. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• A bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics or related field.
• Analytical skills and ability to pay attention to details
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work under pressure.
• Demonstrated high levels of integrity
• Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
• A minimum of 03 years’ experience in similar role in a busy environment
• At least having completed level 2 of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supplies (CIPS)
• Or Level 2 of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
Job Education: bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Job Experience: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should email their application letter, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant Academic documents (University transcript, O & A Level), in PDF file mentioning the job tittle as the Subject matter to email@example.com
NOT later than Friday 03 April 2020.
All applications should be addressed to the Head of
Human Resource and Training BRAC Uganda Bank Ltd
Note: Please consider yourself unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 02 months BRAC Uganda
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.