- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Professional Development Manager
Jobs at:Uganda Institution of Professional Engineers ( UIPE )
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Uganda Institution of Professional Engineers ( UIPE ) is the Institution that brings together all Professional Engineers in Uganda. It was constituted to promote the general advancement of the science and practice of engineering in Uganda. UIPE wishes to strengthen her secretariat by ﬁlling the following vacancy of The Professional Development Manager (PDM) shall report to the Executive Secretary (ES) and be responsible for strengthening UIPE's Professional Development capability. UIPE is developing a fon/vard-looking programme of training and professional development courses that are co-funded by the European Union, and that aim to increase the attractiveness of corporate membership of UIPE to all Engineers and Technicians in Uganda and therefore contribute to the growth, development and ﬁnancial success of the UIPE. .
The Post holder shall be responsible for taking UIPE's training and professional development programme forward:
• Working within clearly deﬁned delegated powers of a small professional organization
• Preparing realistic and evidence-based business plans, evaluating risks and beneﬁts of training programmes for UIPE, its collaborators and partners
• Establishing effective working relationships with a wide range of internal committees and external agencies
• Managing and developing the capacity of small teams of mixed professionals, internal and external stakeholders to deliver professional development courses
• Mentoring a Training Ofﬁcer who will also be new in post
• Candidates must have a range of qualities that suit the strategic nature of the post and the need to establish a leadership role for UIPE in this area of professional development and training
• The ability to communicate formally and informally, in writing and orally, in English is essential.
A Bachelor's Degree with 7 years post qualiﬁcation experience or a Master's Degree and 5 years post qualiﬁcation experience.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Experience: 7 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For more details on the Job, required qualiﬁcations and experience, please visit the following web sites: http://www.uipe.co.ug/ and https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/uganda_en
Applications may be submitted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by hand to the Honorary Secretary, Uganda Institution of Professional Engineers (UIPE), Public works Training Centre, Plot 2 Gloucester Avenue, Kyambogo. P. O. Box 1308, Kampala.
The deadline for submission of applications is midday, Friday 28th February 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.