- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Program Ofﬁcer - Monitoring and Evaluation
Jobs at:Church of Uganda (COU)
Deadline of this Job:
17 July 2020
Date Posted: Monday, June 29, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Provincial Secretariat of the Church of Uganda [COU] seeks to recruit a suitable person for the position of Program Ofﬁcer - Monitoring and Evaluation. The position requires an individual who is practicing and committed to the values and faith of CDU, knowledgeable and experienced in monitoring and evaluation work, team player, with a high level of integrity and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Develop the overall Program M & E framework and coordinate implementation of Program M & E activities
• Develop a M&E system that enables tracking of progress on achievement of program set objectives
• Contribute to overall institutional learning and sharing.
• Develop monitoring and evaluation tools
• Develop and execute M & E plans and activities
• Monitor all Program M &E activities and progress towards achieving set targets
• Coordinate Program review meetings
• Build staff capacities in M & E and support them in using designed tools
• Ensure accurate and timely Program M& E data collection, analysis and reporting
• Develop periodical M & E reports to various stakeholders
• Document and publish best practices and lessons learnt
• Support preparation and review of overall program reports
• Perform any other related duties as maybe assigned from time to time
Person speciﬁcation & skills
• First University Degree in Education/ Monitoring & Evaluation, Statistics/ Project Planning or related fields.
• Postgraduate qualiﬁcations in Monitoring & Evaluation / Statistics in case of degrees from other academic ﬁelds
• At least two (2) years relevant work experience in a reputable organization in-depth knowledge and understanding of Education and M&E integrity demonstrated by modeling Church of Uganda Values
• Good data analysis and documentation skills
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
• Training/ facilitation skills
• Project proposal and report writing skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent English communication (oral & written) and computer skills
Contract renewable depending on performance
Duty Station: Provincial Secretariat- Willis Road, Namirembe, Kampala
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education: University Degree
Job Experience: Two (2) years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications along with mast recent CVs with three references, copies of relevant academic testimonials, recommendation letter from Parish Priest/Bishop and a clay time contact should he submitted to the address below not later than July 17th 2020. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Church of Uganda is on equal opportunity employer.
The Provincial Secretary
Church of Uganda
P0. Box 14-12,3
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.