- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Programs, M & E Specialist
Jobs at:Swiss Relief Aid
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The candidate will be located at our Kampala office reporting to the Programs Manager, Africa office. .
• Support the design and implementation of M&E policies and strategies for the Joint Programme;
• Ensure facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the area of conflict prevention and peace building;
• Provide advisory and programming support on conflict prevention and peace building
• Prepare periodic progress reports and ensure the timely delivery of other Joint Programme reporting requirements, including the Joint Programme Annual Report;
• Support the development and review of funding requests and other in-country programme development efforts, when requested;
• Identify and formulate lessons learned and best practices from evaluations and studies to be integrated into broader Joint Programme knowledge products, with a specific focus on supporting women’s empowerment and gender equality in conflict prevention programming efforts;
• Knowledge of methods and experience of supporting communities to achieve greater inclusiveness, more civic participation and creating opportunities for upward mobility
• Ability to support peace processes to facilitate recovery and development
• Conflict-Sensitive Programming
• Ability to use methods and tools to monitor conflict triggers and determine impact of various dynamics in conflict-prone situations
• Ability to contribute to strategic planning and reporting
• Degree in Conflict Studies, Political Science, Human Resources, Social Sciences or related field is needed.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Conflict Studies, Political Science, Human Resources, Social Sciences or related field is needed.
Experience Requirements: Experience of supporting communities
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications to be sent to the HR via email firstname.lastname@example.org, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Swiss Relief Aid is an equal opportunity employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.