Hunger Aid Africa
Deadline of this Job:
28th March 2019
Date Posted: 14th March 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full_Time , Currency: UGX , Value: 1000000 , Minimum: 700000 , Maximum: 3000000 , Period: MONTH
Hunger Aid Africa is recruiting a Programs Officer
• Participatory Appraisal, Programs coordination
• Ensure that local partners, when appropriate, engaged in appraisal for and/or with us are trained and given advice in participatory approaches, minimalizing bias, and other key methodologies for information gathering;
• Departmental Follow-up and underwriting
• Follow up work plans, activities and their quality;
• Communicate regularly to the regional Programme Managers and Coordinations on all activities;
• Developing Internal Coordination and Communication mechanisms
• Developing an External Communication Strategy
• Define the main target groups, activities, resources and partnerships needed;
• Assisting the Project Development Manager and Country Director in developing the country strategy, project proposals, addressing ad hoc donor requests or catalyzing action on specific projects or components of projects
• Degree in Political Science, Business Administration, International Development studies or related field is preferable.
• Demonstrated experience (1 year and above) in project development in an NGO/INGO is highly preferable.
• Able to manage a high workload and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent experience in proposal writing
• Understanding of the developments issues and/or work experience in Uganda,
• Well versed with computer knowledge
• Excellent communication skills with knowledge of both internal and external communications environments.
• Proactive, self-starter – able to work with minimum supervision.
• Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Willingness to travel to the field
• Flexible, enthusiastic and a willingness to listen and learn from others.
• Ability to work independently.
Job application procedure
We have removed the application procedure becaus we got complaints from jobseekers that the emloyer is asking for money. We have also marked the advert as fraudulent.