Project Coordinator (Stakeholder Engagement and Communications)
Jobs at:Safer Roads for Africa
Deadline of this Job:
30th May 2019
Date Posted: 17th May 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SAFER ROADS FOR AFRICA
Tel: +256 775659067, +256 781 685 454. Plot 13/14, 7th Street Industrial Area (GAPCO)
All. Safe Way Right Way is a registered Non-Government Organization focused on the improvement of road safety through innovative interventions and collaborations with multi sector stakeholders.
POSITION: PROJECT COORDINATOR (STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS)
REPORTS TO: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
DUTY STATION: KAMPALA
The project coordinator serves the implementation and Coordination function for all the Project activities and the external communications function for the organization, the position is
Kampala based but requires significant upcountry travel for implementation of projects. .
The Project Coordinators essential functions include the following:
• Support the Executive Director in implementation of the
• Organization’s annual action plan.
• Stakeholder engagement
• Liaise and coordinate service providers that support project
• Events organization and facilitation.
• Develop and implement annual internal and external
• Communication and public relation strategies and action
• Plans for the organization.
• Management of the organization's website and social media Platforms
• A degree in Business Administration, Development or
• Communications related discipline.
• Five years of relevant working experience in a Communications or Public Relations role.
• Experience in a Non-Profit organization will be of additional Value.
Job Education Requirements: degree in Business Administration
Job Experience Requirements: Five years of relevant working experience
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Please submit hard.copy of your application and Curriculum Vitae by 30th May 2019 at the address below: ...
The Chief Executive Officer.
Safe Way Right Way
Plot 13/14, 7th Street, (GAPCO building)
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org