- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
(One day Training; August 24th, 2019 from 9:00AM-4:00PM)
Data Capital International announces one-day seminar/training in Project Planning and Management. Training will take place at KOLPING HOTEL KAMPALA. This course will introduce you to the entire project life cycle from conceptualizing of a project through to its closure. The training will introduce you to project design, management, resources mobilization and quality control. The course combines the essential aspects of communication, risk management, finance, administration and forecasts.
Benefits of Attending this Training
• This is a hands-on training program that will help any participant to design and implement any project.
• You will be able to manage the selection and initiation of individual projects and of portfolios of projects in the organization.
• You will conduct project planning activities that accurately forecast project costs, timelines, and quality.
• You will be able to Implement processes for successful resource, communication, and risk and change management.
• You will show effective organizational leadership and change skills for managing projects, project teams, and stakeholders.
• The training will also expose the participants to beneficial network opportunities with the peers
• The participants shall be trained by project development practitioners familiar with project cycle dynamics.
• Understand the factors that contribute to a successful project outcome and why a project may fail
• Career growth with the new-acquired knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and program officers and project managers, including-Project Managers, Project Officers, Program Managers, Operations Managers, Line Managers, Monitoring & Evaluation staff. Any other professionals who are involved in the monitoring and evaluation of projects will benefit from this course.
• Understanding project concepts, attributes and cycle
• Project Idea generation, feasibility studies and project selection
• Fund raising, donor mapping and alliance Building
• Project monitoring and evaluation cycles
• Managing communication among project stakeholders
• Understanding basic human resource management skills
• Developing acceptable projects budgets
• Mastering the art and science of writing fundable project proposals
Course Registration and award
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of course completion. This Certificate will testify your endeavor and serve towards your professional advancement.
Each participant is expected to pay Ugshs. 200, 000/= to attend this training. This cost involves lunch, training materials & Certificate.
Registration deadline: 23rd August 2019; 4:00pm; Makerere University Pharmacy Building Skills room 5