Prosthetics and Orthotics Workshop Team leader/ 3D Printability Technician
Jobs at:Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services for people with disability in Uganda (CORSU)
Deadline of this Job:
12th July 2019
Date Posted: Monday, June 24, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services for people with disability in Uganda (CORSU) is a private non—profit, non- governmental organization and is supported by CBM (Christian Blind Mission).
CoRSU provides Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Rehabilitation, mainly for children as well as adults with disability. CoRSU wishes to recruit a dynamic professional to
join its team as follows:
Job Title: Prosthetics and Orthotics Workshop Team leader/ 3D Printability Technician
Department: Rehabilitation Services
Reports to: Head of Rehabilitation Services Department
Supervises: Orthopaedic Technologists, Orthopaedic Workshop (OWS) Assistants, Artisan, Wheelchair technician and volunteers to the workshop.
Job Purpose: To ensure the Prosthetics and Orthotics (P&O) workshop issues good quality assistive devices and appliances to patients/users.
Academic & Professional qualifications
• Degree in Prosthetics /Orthotics (ISPO Cat 1)
• Updated registration and annual practicing licence with Allied Health Professionals’ Council
• 4 years’ working experience
• Knowledge of rehabilitation of people with disabilities especially children
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 4 years’ working experience
Job application procedure
Full job descriptions for each of the respective positions advertised can be found on www.corsuhospital.org
• Applications (detailed CV, covering letter plus relevant copies of academic qualifications) should be submitted to The Head of Human Resources, CoRSU Hospital P.O. 46 Kisubi or email to email@example.com .
• Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
• The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 12th July, 2019, 5:00pm.
Capable Persons with Disabilities (PWDS) and any qualified CoRSU employees are encouraged to apply.