Jobs at:A Transport and Logistics Firm
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A Transport and Logistics Firm is seeking for an ambitious Receptionist to ensure highest customer service standards, reinforce a positive customer relationship and become the customer’s trusted advisor in accordance with company policy. .
• Serve walk- in customers and provide full information and advice.
• Manage and meet customer expectations
• Sustain high customer satisfactory service level
• Attending to cash customers and fulfil their requirements, solve their problems, follow up their cases and update them.
• Work collaboratively with the sales team to reach more potential customers
• Communicate effectively with customers in a professional and friendly manner
• Contact four cash customers per day
• Receiving and directing visitors and clients
• Handling telephone calls
• Promote campaigns for customers, Implement and promote Loyalty programs
• Handle all outstanding reports and close the related cases on daily basis.
• Logging in all inbound and outbound calls and supporting sales in making calls to all our clientele and sending the report.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Degree or Diploma in the related field
• 2 years’ experience in a customer service role
• Must be ready to work with a team.
• Be Computer literate.
• Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Presentable, proactive and an outgoing personality.
• Writing and reporting skills.
• Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
• A team player with a positive attitude, proactive and attention to detail.
• Results oriented, hardworking and creative.
|Full Time| UGX Confidential
Job Education: Degree or Diploma
Job Experience: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.