- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Regional Collections Officer
Jobs at:Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To ensure proper management of assigned credit facilities in default in such a way as to ensure that loss to PCL is minimized, controlled or avoided.
Key Result Areas
• Conduct a daily review of the region’s arrears position and advise on the progress of recovery of all loans in arrears as per recovery policies.
• Monitor and Coordinate recovery activities for loans at the different branches within the region in line with the recovery policies.
• Co-ordinate and carryout submissions promptly to the votes in the region.
• Follow up on all deduction schedules to the votes.
• Represent the institution in court sessions in liaison with the immediate supervisor.
• Ensure set collection targets are achieved.
• Develop and implement collection strategies in line with the company rules and policies.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in debt collection.
• Financial analysis skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
• High level of integrity.
• Communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience Requirements: Two (2) years
Work Hours: 8
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The HR Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.