Regional Director Financial Management and Operations
Jobs at:TPO Uganda
Deadline of this Job:
18 September 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 08, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TPO Uganda is a local Ugandan NGO that has been operating in the country for 25 years. Our programs comprise interventions organised around the following themes; Care and protection of OVC; child protection, livelihoods support, mental health and psychosocial support, response and prevention of all forms of violence against women and children as well as emergency response and humanitarian action. TPO Uganda is active in 33 districts in the region and is a member of several partnerships and coordination mechanisms in the country..
TPO Uganda is now seeking applications for the following positions for a prospective transition award by USAID. All positions will be based in our Mbarara regional offices and candidates must be willing and ready to live and work in the region.
Position: Regional Director Financial Management and Operations
Reporting to: Chief of Party
The proposed Regional Finance Manager will oversee all financial and operational matters within the project, including managing financial systems, generating financial reports, tracking expenses, administering sub-awards, managing finance and operational issues and staff at the regional office and supporting CSO and project staff in district offices. S/he will supervise grants, regularly assess risk levels and build capacity of implementing partners and project staff in USG policy and grant compliance. The Finance Manager will be responsible for preparing periodic finance reports for the attention of the Director Finance and Administration at TPO HQ.
• Full Chartered Accountant, with CPA, ACCA. A Master's Degree in accounting, finance, business management is an added advantage
• S/he must have at least 5 years of experience managing large multiyear USAID, grants and budgets and will be familiar with all reporting and financial management requirements.
• Experience with establishing solid financial management systems, policies and procedures including sub-grant management.
• Experience supervising sub-grantees, mentoring and coaching them to establish sound systems of sub-grant management.
• The successful candidate must possess team building skills, mentorship, problem solving and be very decisive.
• The candidate must have strong demonstrated leadership qualities, depth and breadth of technical and management expertise and experience, and strong interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills.
Job Experience: 5 Years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees and a table showing your past 3 year salary history to: Human Resources and Administration Manager, TPO Uganda, P.O Box 21646 Kampala, Uganda or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy email@example.com
Deadline: 18th September 2020
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.