Relationship Manager SME
Jobs at:UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI)
Deadline of this Job:
13th March 2019
Date Posted: 28th February 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: Ush , Value: 1000000 , Minimum: 700000 , Maximum: 3000000 , Period: MONTH
Reports to: Head of Audit
UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) is a registered financial institution in Uganda and is adherent to the Central Bank's regulations and guidelines and was founded in 1994 to provide quality microfinance services.
Job Summary: The Relationship Manager SME is responsible for implementation and execution of UGAFODE (MDI) business strategy in relation to growth in the SME portfolio by providing responsive, proactive, proficient and effective banking service to SME customers thereby expanding share of business as well as supervising SME Relationship officers to derive growth in line with approved targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Business Growth of Relationship segment: Provide the lead on all bank initiatives aimed at driving sales in line with the Business Strategy so as to efficiently acquire, manage and retain customers thereby maximizing their share of wallet to the benefit of the bank.
• Embed service standards: Provide superior relationship management with profitable SME customers by ensuring customer retention, loyalty, preference and devotion to UGAFODE (MDI) as bank and its services.
• SME Portfolio quality: Maintain and manage a qualitative Asset book and support the in the recovery and regularization of loans in arrears for SME Suite customers.
• Adherence to Compliance standards: Ensure SME-Suite operations adhere to all UGAFODE set standards and controls in terms of customer service and product offering etc. by implementing measures aimed at guaranteeing an effective and efficient SME relationship management.
• SME Reporting: Analyze figures and compile daily/weekly/monthly reports on the performance of the Asset book and monitor growth of the portfolio and where necessary, develop short term strategy shifts to ensure that overall performance targets can be met in the best interest of the bank.
• Value proposition: Pro-actively and regularly improve value proposition and product offering through cross selling and customer retention strategies as well as managing market intelligence on bank’s products versus those of the competition with the view of recommending additional SME business openings for the bank
• Team supervision: Takes full responsibility for guiding of all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management e.g. Coaching, On-the-job training, Development, Performance Management, compliance to set standards and Employee engagement.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
o The ideal candidate for the UGAFODE Microfinance Limited (MDI) Relationship Manager SME job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, or finance.
o At least four years of experience in banking of which 2 in relationship management & sales.
o Good track record of sales management is a Must.
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified and interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their cover letter together with an up-to- date CV and Academic documents as one document to: email@example.com (Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line). Applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource