Jobs at:AAR Health Care
Deadline of this Job:
18 September 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Revenue Accountant .
Key Result Areas
• Daily processing of direct billing invoices.
• Monthly reconciliation of receivable accounts.
• Timely reconciliation of company revenues.
• Debt collection.
• Timely delivery of Client invoices.
• Reconciliation of Debtor's accounts.
• Client relationship management.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Undergraduate degree in B. Com, Accounting.
• CPA(u) or ACCA level two.
• Minimum Four (4) years as an accountant.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team player and people management skills.
• Strong analytical approach to problem-solving
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should send us your comprehensive application and up-to-date CV, copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the post in the email subject DEADLINE: 18TH SEPTEMBER 2020 Only successful candidates will be contacted. AAR CALL: +256 414 560 921 www.aarhealthcare.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.