- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Risk & Compliance Officer
Jobs at:Platinum Credit
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. .
1. Daily analysis of all the loans that are disbursed: Check for the accuracy of the fees to deduct beforehand, the loan amount, the loan instalment, duration and also the compliance of the KYC documentation. This will consist of gathering data, validating and verifying the loan data.
2. Assess and report non-compliance to internal controls: Determine and advise if the Credit Risk processes are being followed to meet the organizational goals of quality loan appraisal. In addition to identifying the lapses, remedies to prevent additional risks should be identified. Identify changes in Risk Characteristics.
3. Promote awareness of risk management to all the employees of Platinum Credit. This will be done through engagement in the risk trainings as called on by the Training Manager.
4. Identify and report potential risks to the departmental head.
5. Engage in the investigative roles and functions assigned during fraud investigations.
1. Knowledge of risk management principles and practices
2. High level analytical and investigative and problem-solving skills
3. High level of written and verbal communication skills
4. Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite
5. Well-developed ability to influence and persuade a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
6. Well-developed ability to work autonomously and meet and manage competing priorities and deadlines
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• Experience working in a Credit Risk/Audit environment
• At least one (1) year experience in the same field.
Job Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job Experience: one (1) year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Deadline: 30th June 2020
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.