Jobs at:Davis & Shirtliff Group
Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Davis & Shirtliff Ltd.
P.O.Box 22824, JR Complex,
Jinja Road, Kampala UGEnquiries@dayliff.com www.davisandshirtliff.com
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and with Headquarters in Nairobi. The firm is looking for qualified, experienced and talented Sales Engineer. The work station is in Head Office Uganda. The main roles and responsibilities for the positions are highlighted below as follows: .
Roles and Responsibilities
• Design and drawing of electrical control systems for pumping and energy solutions using Engineering Software AutoCAD on a day to day basis to support Production/Manufacturing
• In conjunction with commercial department, designing, specifying, producing and selling customized control systems to address specific customer requirements.
• Give technical advice on electrical aspects of products and solutions.
• Oversee production of control panels and continually grow the workshop numbers through increasing the range and optimizing solutions.
• Production of standard control panels
• Service (repair and maintenance) of electrical and electronics systems
• Running of the control & instrumentation function in the engineering department.
• Any other task deemed necessary to accomplish the above.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience:
• The successful candidate will most likely have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Telecom engineering preferred from a reputable university
• Diploma in Electrical engineering is a must.
• At least 4 years' experience in a similar role ICT fundamentals: Networking, UNIX/LINUX, BIAnalytics, software development.
• Knowledge in AUTOCAD.
• Design and control of electrical systems knowledge of the Ugandan market, especially EMS and Building Management systems (BMS). • Project management skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English, good interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
• Be self-motivated, disciplined and work under minimum supervision.
• Experience in EMS,PLC/HMI, SCADA is added advantage.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs with copies of certificates and passport size colour photograph through the Human Resource Manager by 20/03/2020.They should also indicate their email, day-time phone number, current salary and how soon they would be available to begin work.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.