Jobs at:Chrif Group (CFG)
Deadline of this Job:
21 May 2021
Date Posted: Friday, April 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BMK House, level 6, suite 5
P. O. Box 12507 Kampala, Uganda
The Chrif Group (CFG) Company trades in various sectors and provides Consulting services in large local and international companies and government departments. Chrif Group combines local political, cultural and business experience with global expertise. It partners with clients on strategy, planning and problem solving to improve performance, efficiency, market access. It also designs and drives operational excellence and develops solid commercial frameworks.
CFG is venturing in telecommunication business to offer affordable true unlimited internet bundle services with a goal to maximize outreach and deliver demand driven Internet services. In order to implement this role CFG has adopted a decentralised approach to deliver Internet services to all areas of Uganda.
The Company seeks to recruit suitable persons to fill the following vacant positions in its establishment for only the CENTRAL REGION of Uganda.
1. Sales Executives– Ref: CFG/HR/03/04/21
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
REPORTS TO: Regional Sales Manager. .
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs
2. Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
3. Make inbound and outbound calls to sell company products.
4. Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
5. Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
6. Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
7. Stay abreast with online marketing trends and competitors
8. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
9. Keeps Regional Manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
10. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
11. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
The position requires the following minimum qualifications:
a) Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance from a recognised University OR O-Level with three years of experience in sales from a reputable organisation.
b) At least one year working experience in sales industry
c) Should be computer literate
d) Aged between 20 – 35 years.
Candidates with the requisite qualifications should send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae together with copies of academic certificates and testimonial with at least 3 referees one of whom should be their current or last Employer. The position is commission based and offers a one-year contract which is renewable based on performance or business need. All applicants should possess a SMART PHONE as a MUST.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants from the Districts of the Central Region of Uganda are encouraged to apply. Applications to be received not later than 21st May 2021 at 5:00 p.m. to the address here below clearly stating the job title and addressed to:
The Director of Human Resource & Administration.
Chrif Group (CFG)
BMK House, level 6, suite 5
P. O. Box 12507,
OR email your application via email@example.com and for further details check our web site www.chrifgroup.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.