- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:London Distillers (U) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
London Distillers (U) Limited is an Alcoholic Beverages Company based at Plot number 2-5 kimaka Close, Bujagali Road, P.O.BOX 1846, Jinja. We started our operation in Uganda in the year of 2011 with the aim of providing some Alcoholic quality products (Whisky, Gin, Rum and Vodka) to our local consumers. At London Distillers Uganda quality is our strength, in line with this we seek to recruit employees with elevillit:skills, Halification experience to make a positive impact towards achieving the company's vision .
• To lead a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
• Planning and implementation of sales strategies that expand company customers' base and ensure its strong presence in the competitive environment. Promote, build and maintain strong client relations by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Work with the internal departments (Finance, production) as to meet and exceed sales targets.
• identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities in the country.
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, ongoing training, developing of sales team (through counseling and product knowledge education) and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or other related fields Master's degree in any of the related fields is an added advantage.
• Office program (word, excel)
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written).
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent mentoring, training and people management skills.
• At least four (4) years' experience in a work environment.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
NB. Qualified women are highly encouraged /recommended for the sales executive position. How to apply; Please send your CV and cover letter with at least 2 work related referees to the address: E-mail to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org for soft copy and hard copies can be personally delivered to the LDU company Jinja Branch and those in far locations can use courier services and drop them to Plot No.2-5,Kimaka Close London Distillers (U) Limited Company. While we thank all applicants for your interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification. Deadline: 22nd February 2020. Administration and Human Resource London Distillers (U) Limited Plot No.2-5, Kimaka Close, Bujagali Road P.O.BOX 1846, Jinja.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.