- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Looking for a mature, experienced, and result-oriented outbound B2B sales talent to help us our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
You will be responsible for expanding to new clients' area, crafting sales plans in the area of B2B large organization sales.
Especially, we are looking for sales officer who has experienced in loan and financial service selling in financial institutes such as bank, MFI. .
• Sells delivery services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets
• Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Successful previous experience of B2B sales as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Skills and Qualifications
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Attentive hearing
• Selling to Customer Needs
• Sales Planning,
• Building Relationships, Client Relationships
• Market Knowledge
• Motivation for Sales
Salary range is 500,000sh-1,500,000sh depending on skills and experiences, add sales incentives (if applicable).
Job Education Requirements: Nvot Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please fill in and upload your documents in the form.
As we want to start document review smoothly and get require information and documentation from you, we ONLY receive your application through the above cognito form.
Please submit the appeal letter as well as CV/resume.
The appeal letter is described that the reason why you want to join the company and apply this position. It is to understand your motivation and perspective rather than your capability, experience and skill.
In CV, please include your loan or financial service sales experiences.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.