- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Kaweri Coffee Plantation Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
07 August 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, July 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB DETAILS: span>
Kaweri Coffee Plantation Ltd is a Large-scale Commercial Robusta Coffee Growing and Processing Organization situated in Madudu Sub-county in Mubende District, is seeking to appoint a qualified, dynamic and self-motivated Security Officer .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Requirement for the Position;
• The person should have served in a reputable security firm with at least 5years in a managerial position. Minimum level of Education - Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE).
• A person of high integrity and with a good proven track record.
• Computer Knowledge essential to the position
• Good supervisory & Management skills, able to work with minimal supervision
• A certificate of good conduct from the Uganda police is a Must
• Reasonable experience of court procedures will be an added advantage.
• Minimum age of 35years.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications with detailed CV, any other relevant testimonials, at least three referees and a day time telephone contact should be addressed to: HR & Administration Manager Kaweri Coffee Plantation Ltd, P.O. Box 264, Mubende Email: email@example.com Tel. No. 0362600600 Deadline 7th August 2020.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.