Jobs at:The Leadership Team
Deadline of this Job:
09 August 2020
Date Posted: Monday, August 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports To: Director
Provide professional pharmacy technical support on behalf of a Company dealing in medical consumables in carrying out activities that include but not limited to managing the company's wholesale operations supplying medical consumables and equipment; ensuring all client specifications for medical products & equipment are accurately established and appropriate support rendered within given timelines. .
Key Result Areas
• Undertake pharmaceutical and medical equipment ordering in line with national guidelines & Ministry of Health/Agencies standard operating procedures investments while ensuring accurate specification as per clientele contract are captured.
• Verify specifications of medical consumables and equipment from the clientele and ensure suppliers submit as per specifications.
• Supervise the supply chain from the ordering, procuring stage to verification of medical consumables and equipment for all company Investments clientele.
• Manage the Inventory Management system ensuring the system is accurate, and up to date and provides information for comprehensive financial decision making.
• Ensure that the SOPs for local production are strictly followed and adhered to as indicated in the worksheets for production.
• Lead in capacity building interventions through the implementation of learning / training needs assessments so to improve performance in pharmaceutical logistics services and supply chain management.
• Observe total quality management philosophy by upholding quality, safety and competitiveness of products and medical equipment.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Knowledge of policies and regulations pertaining to pharmaceuticals
• Knowledge of principles and practices of logistics and supply chain management with demonstrated experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Organisational and management skills
• Excellent supervision and observation skills
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
• Good presentation skills
• Attention to detail.
• Strong customer service abilities.
Education and Professional qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
• Post graduate qualification/ Masters related to pharmaceutical/ logistics management/ health management sciences/ general management
• Certificate of Practice in pharmacy
• Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Uganda (PSU)
• Strong understanding of the single window system.
• Certificate in logistics and procurement is an added advantage.
Job Education: Not Specified
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in a busy pharmaceutical company with at least 2 year in managerial position
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please make applications by sending your cover letter, cv and academic paper in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for all submissions is 5:00pm on 9th August, 2020. Please note that only
successful candidates will be contacted. For more information, visit our website, www.vvsaolinvestments.com .
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.