- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Short-Term Consulting Opportunities
Jobs at:TETRA TECH International Services
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2020
Date Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Short-Term Consulting Opportunities
TETRA TECH International Services (http://www.tetratechintdev.com) seeks to enhance its roster of highly qualified candidates for upcoming short-term consulting opportunities with the USAID-funded Uganda Sanitation for Health Activity (USHA). The Activity works with public and private sector stakeholders to increase household access to sanitation and water services and improve health through hygiene behavior change campaigns in homes, schools and health facilities in 21 districts in Uganda. USHA is now accepting expressions of interest for mid- and senior-level consultants based in Uganda in several disciplines. Women and applicants with previous USAID experience are encouraged to apply.
Thematic areas for short-term consulting opportunities - USAID Sanitation for Health Activity
• Market based sanitation approaches: sales, marketing, supply chain
• Financing related to water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) products and services.
• Designing rural and peri-urban water supply infrastructure (civil or environmental engineering) Strengthening District Local Government WASH service delivery systems and processes Preparing and conducting technical reviews of designs, specifications, and procurement documents for rural water supply and sanitation infrastructure in communities, schools and health centers. Technical and business support to entrepreneurs working in Fecal Sludge Management (FSM) Gender mainstreaming in WASH
• Training and group facilitation br/ .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 7-10 years of professional experience
• Experience in WASH consulting for the Government of Uganda" or large donors (World Bank, African Development Bank, USAID, UNICEF, or with their implementing partners, etc.) High level of proficiency in English, both oral and written.
• Successful candidates will be required to submit a writing sample.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity and gender are essential requirements
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Expressions of Interest should be submitted to Jobs@Uganda-sanitation.org with a subject STTA by Friday February 28, 2020. Qualified candidates should provide their current curriculum vitae (CV), cover letter and three professional references. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are delivered as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. Short-listed candidates who meet the minimum credentials will be added to the consultant roster and may be contacted on a rolling basis beginning in March 2020. Daily compensation will be commensurate with relevant experience and established salary history.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.