Site Land Coordinator
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Limited trading
Deadline of this Job:
08 May 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Site Land Coordinator region of Uganda. .
Key Roles and responsibilities
• Under the direction of the Land Acquisition leader, work closely with the Resettlement Action Plan contractor to ensure respect of the contract and schedule for land acquisition and identify any drift from the scope or planning.
• Support the implementation of the strategy / management plan for permanent and temporary land acquisition, compensation, and re-settlement.
• Engage with project departments and staff in the successful creation and implementation of plans to address permanent and temporary land acquisition, compensation, and resettlement issues.
• Identify risks and solutions for problems or issues related to land acquisition and resettlement that could put the Project schedule or activities at risk.
• Participate in engagement with all stakeholders including at the community level on land acquisition and resettlement related issues, representing the Project and ensuring messages passed are consistent with the overall stakeholder engagement plan.
• Work closely with the Livelihood restoration Coordinators to contribute to the design and piloting of livelihood restoration programmes.
Qualifications and experience
• Bachelors degree in Social Studies, Environment, Sustainable Development or any related field.
• Minimum 10 years experience in Environment/social position in developmental project
• Experience in oil and gas industry and mining an added advantage
• Knowledge of the IFC Standards and associated environmental and Social requirements
• Clear understanding of Resettlement Action plans
• Experience in conflict resolution and Grievance Management
• Knowledge of the legal and regulatory standards on Land management in Uganda is an added advantage
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-SLC-SITE LAND COORDINATOR”.
Send your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, May 8th, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.