- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Social Behavior Change Consultant
Jobs at:Health Partners
Deadline of this Job:
30th June 2019
Date Posted: Monday, June 17, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HealthPartners is requesting proposals for project work from an experienced Social Behavior Change (SBC) specialist who is interested in working on a contract basis as needed. Projects include developing and testing Information, Education and Communication (IEC) resources to increase demand for health insurance. Each request will include goals, target audience, budget, and a proposed deadline.
If you would like to be contacted when consulting opportunities arise, you are invited to submit your name, contact information, resume and a sample of your work including a report where data on output, outcome and impact from your work were analysed.
About HEALTHPARTNERS Girl’s Center
HealthPartners CONNECT Girls Center is a five year project to increase community resilience and cooperative business performance, to improve the cooperative enabling environment and to increase access to design strategies and solutions in Uganda, sharing lessons and exploring potential to also create impact in Kenya, Guatemala and Madagascar. CONNECT will increase demand for and access to care with improved health outcomes within a health care system that is responsive to the needs of the population in targeted areas especially girls aged 10-24. Development of health cooperatives and governance training for providers will contribute to the process of establishing and implementing the National Health Insurance Scheme by creating awareness and demand for health insurance in the informal sector in Uganda. HealthPartners will support local health cooperatives and pre-coops to open coop Girls Centers co-located with or near their health facilities in Gulu, Mbarara, Mbale and Kabale..
1. Degree in marketing, communications, social behavior change, public health or related field.
2. Minimum five years experience developing key messages to achieve specific behavior change goals.
3. Evidence of your ability to test and improve key messages.
4. Ability to recognize and address potential barriers that need to be addressed to achieve communication outcome goals
5. Understanding of communication of innovation or who to target when crafting behavior change strategies in order to create the most impact in the shortest time
6. Evidence that shows your capacity to plan and measure the output, outcome and impact of your IEC materials.
7. References who confirm your ability to meet deadlines
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified